Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Enjoying the View from the Couch

Day 6 of December Views: My Tree



























Last night within an hour I got hit with a sore throat and a fever so today my view was pretty much from the couch looking at my Christmas tree. I love the lights, they make me smile. I think I might find a way to leave a strand or two up year-round, some place in the house.

Hoping to feel better tomorrow. I've got some ideas for new jewelry pieces for the Etsy shop but seem to have lost some motivation and steam. I've done a lot this year to get my shop up and moving and I need to remind myself of that. I read somewhere the other day that creative blocks are for a purpose. Perhaps a moment for our soul to pause and take a breath, recharge and remember the good that is already in front of us.


Peace and whimsy for tonight :)






No comments:

Post a Comment